Firmware Hisense U40 ou ROM (HLTE103E.32-H5) *PAC
3.50$ or 254.00MT
On this page you can buy and get download link Firmware Stock ROM Hisense U40 (HLTE103E.32-H5) file . Unbrick File. Factory Officer (Flash With SPD TOOL) .
- Download Mobicel Blink Stock Firmware
- Hisense U40 (HLTE103E.32-H5) firmware ( Factory ROM *.PAC)
- Tested / Approved (We do offer email/Whatsapp support for tested ROMs)
- Toolkit ready for SPD Tool
- NB To flash (Disable NV & Prod NV in Research Tool, in the description of important information below, have highlighted image😎)
- File Size: 700 MB +
- NB. You need to hold a launch key (vol-) during connection for the SPD Tool to quickly recognize the phone .
To Install Firmware Use Spd Research Tool or Nck Spd Tool – Or Cm2 – or another tool that supports files in PAC format .
- fix bugs
- Update your cell phone;
- Delete or remove password, or, default;
- Reset your phone to factory origins
- Fix processing errors on mobile phone
- repair dead boot
- Flash File Hisense U40
- Hang logo fix;
Attention: the file is not free, it costs 249MT or 3.50$$ on PAYPAL. No discounts.
- MPesa 846653232 - RAIMUNDO
Contact us +258846653232 , WhatsApp and Messages.
How to flash the Hisense U40 firmware or ROM
Below are steps you can follow the reload or flash a firmware onto the Hisense U40 aka HLTE103E (HLTE103E.32-H5 variant):
- Download the flashtool (SPD_Upgrade_Tool) from here:Download and extract it
- Download and install the Spreadtrum driver here: Download
- Then open up the extracted SPD_Upgrade_Tool or flashtool folder > then double-click the file with a black chip and two green arrows icon
- From the running flashtool UI > click on the gear icon on the far left > browse to and load the Hisense U40 pac firmware file by double clicking on it – it can take up to a minute or two
- Then click the Play like icon (Start Downloading)
- Remove and replace the battery – then connect the Hisense U40 device with volume down held down
- The downloading should start with a blue bar – at which stage you can release the volume down key > different partitioned will be flashed and you get a green ‘Passed’ when all is done
- At which stage click the Stop icon (Square)
- Disconnect and power up the device – remove and replace the battery and then power the Hisense U40 device on as normal
- It can take a little longer to boot up after a flash (no more than 5 minutes though).
NB. If you need remote assistance using this file, then you could go here to learn of your options (we charge a minimum of 2USD for the service).
Post a Comment